Get to Know the Social Freaks: Elitsa & Krasi
Main Character: Elitsa & Krasi
Supporting role: WordPress, a girl with a cup of coffee
We like new beginnings and everything about them: the expectation, the impatience, the “wow” moments of inspiration, the art of creating. And what is better than setting a new beginning to the present moment?
Wondrously and straight from the heart came our idea to start a blog and we’re happy it’s already a fact. Today we won’t be writing about the weather forecast which is foreshadowing sun beams, cloudless skies and unicorns to everyone reading our first blog post. Today is the day we’re going to show you more of our internal world because we really love what we do, what we believe and what we dream about. We invite you to have a cup of coffee with us while we take you on a virtual walk around our absolutely realistic world.
Our first heroin from the “Get to know the Social Freaks” series is Elitsa. She is the founder of Social Freaks as well as the electricity that we’re all plugged into to shine.
Ely herself shares her 5 catalysts for inexhaustible energy:
1. I love nature and I have the feeling that I’m constantly chasing after the sun.
2. I truly believe that the single and most important condition for me to work and feel great with the team and our clients is …. to love them!
3. I am certain that happiness unlocks success, not the other way around.
4. My good ideas come when I’m on the move, in the car, listening to loud classical music or R&B.
5. I’m obsessed with perfectly formatting my e-mail correspondence.
We move forward to Krasi – she is our project manager and mainly technically directed which is invaluable to us. Krasi tells us:
1. I’ve been living in the Internet for 18 years and I rarely leave it. My online life is full of age and can make decisions on its own.
2. I believe in education for life and I never stop learning and growing.
3. I support every person’s right to be different.
4. I strongly trust the fellowship between colleagues and professional ethics.
5. People inspire me – we’ve been lucky enough to work with amazing clients. And the ever growing team around is a true gem.
Ely & Krasi = Double Trouble
1. What’s it like to work together?
Ely: To Do lists and having fun
Krasi: Interesting and compelling
2. What do you like most about each other?
Ely: her ability to keep her countenance
Krasi: her competitiveness
3. How do you motivate each other?
Ely: To Do lists and “I told you so”
Krasi: error analysis
4. Which is your best memory together?
Ely: We were on a team building retreat in the mountains: it was too cold to spend the night in the tent as well as quite uncomfortable so we moved to the car for the night. We almost drowned during that same day. The team building was my idea (she’s laughing).
Krasi: I was doing an interview for a serious position and I was trying my best to act like a professional. At that moment Elitsa rushed inside make gestures and speaking funny without realizing there was someone else in the room. 🙂
5. Favorite campaign?
Ely: It’s in the oven right now. We’ll share more about it when it comes out.
Krasi: Integrated campaign for an NGO.
6. You have one day away from everything. Where would you go?
Ely: The Rhodope Mountains when the weather is good. If the weather is bad – in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and a romantic movie.
Krasi: A stroll on an endless beach.
7. A new beginning or a long awaited end?
Ely: The end, of course. How else would we be able to start over?
Krasi: A new beginning – that’s why I’m so good at fresh new ideas. Sameness bores me!
Dear reader, our first non-post about non-people ended with a few options you have:
1. If you want to be part of our adventure or simply think we’re cool, share this article.
2. We’d love to know what inspires you daily. Maybe this will inspire us back. If you’ve postponed your glory moment till now, use our comment section and shine.
3. We hope you’re smiling while reading this post, just because you’re amazing.
4. If point 3 has not made you smile, do it on point 4.
5. If you want to know more about us and everything we’re up to, we are just a click away – visit out About Us page.